Friday, June 5, 2009

Negative Experience

One of the negative experiences I had was when one of my female students got into a fight in the hallway with another female student. I was hard for me to see beause I wanted to help her and try to seperate her from the fight but I was not allowed to because I was not a certified teacher. This was weird for me because my first insticnt was to go seperate the student but my cooperating teacher pllued me back and told me the rule. I guess she was right but I felt bad for my student because she got suspended anyway. Maybe that would had been the consequence anyway but I was the first adult to see but was not allowed to react. The teachers did the right thing in not letting me get involved in such situation. Maybe these helpful acts ca come and haunt me in the future. It is hard in a situation like this to really know what is right and what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment