Friday, June 5, 2009

positive experience

Throughout this experience, positive episodes have occurred on a weekly basis since I have been at Hoboken High. The first positive episode was during the first couple of weeks of me having total control of the classroom. On this day, the principal, Dr. Cella had heard from the students that they were really happy with me being their teacher and how the felt a lot more comfortable participating in class. Later that day, Dr. Cella approached me and asked me a few questions regarding the student experience so far. After our conversation, she congratulated because she had felt I was doing a great job with the students. This episode taught me that giving it all unconditionally to the students will always be appreciated by someone, especially the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment