Friday, June 5, 2009

positive experience 3

Episode 3 was at the end of my student teaching. Finishing up with student teaching was amazing. I had worked hard throughout the semester to do the best job I could have possibly done. When the last day came around, I saw the students with a somber attitude. I asked what was wrong; they told me that they could not believe that the 4 months had been already up. They wanted me to stay until the end of the school year. They wanted me to spend more time with them. I was blown away by these remarks. They saw in me, something that I never thought I gave them, this was a friendship. I was strict and followed everything that my cooperating teacher wanted me to do. The students saw past that. They knew they had someone on their side that wanted the best for each and everyone one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment